I’m known by many as a berry crumble aficionado. Well, pretty much just myself in my head, but ya know… I guess that still makes me an authority on the subject.
If you missed my last post of my very own blueberry rhubarb crumble, check it – here. Test it out and let me know how you like it!
Berry crumbles (or crisps as they also tend to be known), especially those involving rhubarb, are most most favourite of summery desserts. I scoured the internet and some of my favourite blogs so you don’t have to! It was difficult to pick just 8, but here you have it…
h&b top 8 best berry crumble recipes:
8. maple blueberry apple crumble by Ceara’s Kitchen
7. raspberry coconut crumble tart by Bakerita
6. blueberry almond crumble by Amy’s Healthy Baking
5. rhubarb berry crumble by In Sonnet’s Kitchen
4. grain-free strawberry blueberry crumble by Dish By Dish
3. easy blueberry crisp by Gimme Some Oven
2. baked berry crisp by Simply Vintage Girl
and my ALL TIME favourite crisp goes to…
1. rhubarb crumble with ginger & meyer lemon by Local Kitchen Blog. It’s tart and gingery and all around perfection (with a few minor healthified tweaks)
Did I miss any of your favourite berry crumble recipes? Let me know below!